Check it out: Six Things You Need to Know About FBC
Alumni brief students on all things Wall Street in weeklong program.
The Finance Boot Camp is a four-day immersion in understanding the institutional framework and career specializations in finance. Additionally, time will be spent in preparation for finance interviews that simulate the fast paced, intense environment of a super day.
1. Introduction & Overview of the Divisions of Wall Street
2. Entrepreneurial Finance: Venture Capital & Private Equity
3. Wealth Management, Alternative Investment & Hedge Funds
4. Sales and Trading & Equities and Bonds
5. Investment Banking
Taking place over fall break, the rigorous program - conducted entirely by Holy Cross alumni executives from various fields - is available to up to 30 students on an application-acceptance basis.
The workshop is designed for any student contemplating a career in business, but who may be unsure if it's the right choice. Working directly with successful corporate executives, the workshop is an ideal way to learn first-hand about business career possibilities.
The Finance Boot Camp offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive understanding of the finance world
- Effectively review/comprehend the Wall Street Journal & current events
- Learn how to formulate a stance on the market
- Prepared for interview-like situations using sales pitches/analytics
- Networking with alumni executives of top firms on Wall Street
For up to date news and information, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK